Feedback and expect from V3 version #ZKSwap V3 NFT#

A non-fungible token is a digital asset that is different from each other by original identification codes and metadata. It’s impossible to exchange it or trade at an equivalent unit.

NFTs are photographs, tracks, videos, apps, games, and other pieces of art. That’s the reason i love it so much. Happy to see that my favourite layer 2 dex finally focus on nft. First i heard about nft from a blog post where i see that Twitter Ceo Zack Sold his initial tweet for roughly three million US dollars. Then i started surfing over internet and found a lot of article about it. Just in 2020, these tokens in gaming and art were worth millions of dollars.

There is no doubt that nft has a great future, the most successful and expensive examples, NBA’s Top Shots, a trading card system (TCS) is worth more than $230 million today.

One more good example is Kings of Leon. These guys managed to sell their tracks for two million dollars in 2021.

Another pick is CryptoPunk #6965 sold for 1.54 million dollars in 2021.

As of February 2021 alone, OpenSea’s sales per month achieved more than 95 million dollars.

These stats demonstrate that NFT marketplace development do makes sense. While the industry cap is increasing rapidly, more world-known brands join this trend.

Featutes that should be include in V3 :

Storefront:
is the primary feature. It should contain such info as bids, preview, owners, price history, and more.

Advanced Token Search:
A customer must get robust data on items they need quickly, with minimum effort. An NFT marketplace should have all items sorted by some features (for example, music, images, videos, art, memes). Quick search enhances customer satisfaction.

Anti spam bot :
With huge hyped there are many scammer trying to create nft and sell them at lower price on marketplace. This is a huge thread for any original artist so if this problem solve with Zkswap V3 version this will be huge success for all.