I had the honor of testing V3 today. Here is my report.
Windows 10 Firefox 94.0.2 (64-bit)
Prompt: “Please and Unlock Wallet and Complete your profile”
- Clicking unlock prompts the metamask popup, but nothing changes on the UI
- I click unlock wallet again and an again prompted to sign
- Profile needs to be created first to get passed this screen, but wasn’t clear about it
- More of a UI issue than an actual bug
Menu: Bottom pagination menu
Link: Go To
Prompt: “Please input a number.” (Grey box)
- Where do I input the number? I tried typing numbers and clicking into the grey box. I wasn’t able to navigate towards the middle of the pages (around pages 30 to 40 at the time of writing)
- Line break in description occurs in the middle of a word
- Nothing displayed on page. Coming soon?
Swap Tokens *
Liquidity Add *
Liquidity Remove *
Token Add *
I created this token just for this test: 0x019c455628f908B17a9cc9DbeAA25dB2D5bd7Ce9
Token Pair Add *
Submit Token Logo *
- = Completed without error
I minted a few NFTs using images that I took with my Nikon D3300, that way there’s no question about any copyright issues. Copyright issues are still a concern due to the permissionless nature of the technology, but that’s a topic for another discussion I suppose!
I think there’s a lot of potential here. The fees are low and results are exceptional. I expect this to be a smashing success! The current NFT trends and the sky high fees on Ethereum are the prefect conditions for this project to flourish. Congratulations on a well put together product! I look forward to using it in the future.
I had to attempt posting this multiple times as Askismet blocks my posts. Also the forum doesn’t allow more than 2 URLs for new users. These rules are preventing quality bug reports from getting through. I also tweeted to my large following (nearly 10k) but if I try to add the tweet to this post by editing after submission, Akismet will block it! Very annoying… Akismet also doesn’t like if I edit a post after submission.
Hope you find this feedback useful!