Hello #V3 Testnet #Feedback

Hello ZKS Team

I am fairly new to crypto and nfts so am testing products and services in the space. I was drawn to zkswap after listening to a bankless episode on zero knowledge proofs and the application they may have in scaling blockchain technology. Given this, I was interested to use a test-net version to see first hand some of the applications available.

I tested out the mint and sell nft function as I have not done this previously. I was surprised and pleased with how quick and seamless the process was from mint to listing for sale. The ability to view transactions listed and processed at such speed will be a draw to new users in the space that may be put off by slow processing times and confusion regarding if transactions have been confirmed.

When I look at the NFT Mall, there are some that I don’t feel comfortable seeing, namely I don’t see any filter features like we can see NFT from the most expensive to the cheapest price or vice versa, I mean a filter like that, it’s very important because to make it easier users search for the NFT they are looking for. and one more thing, there should be a filter like we want to see AUDIO/VIDEO/IMAGES like that, that’s also to make it easier for users to find the NFT they want right.

I am not comfortable with it, the language features are incomplete, there is only English in the search. that should be fixed too

There is no additional network switch button, I see that there is only one network, there should be a network selection feature to make it easier for users to choose the network they want.

In the Swap menu, the Token List is still a bug and it should be reviewed more to add some coins / tokens that must be added to it.

0x61828e55750f9A222EbBe3f06cF7C92dceCa634A