My Experience with ZKSwap V3

For reasons I know nothing about, I was unable to mint an NFT. I keep getting an “Unknown error” error. I was able to successfully deposit some eth into my L2 wallet.

I was unable to use the “Profile” option under the “Userpage” option to update my profile. The “Profile” button was inactive. It was just there, like a text, with no link underneath.

I decided to try and use the mobile platform instead. This time, I couldn’t upload an image to the NFT page. After uploading, the image just disappears. I tried severally, same story.

I have attached a link, and it shows the challenge I encountered while uploading a picture to mint an NFT, on the mobile platform.

I also attached another link that shows the challenge I encountered while trying to mint an NFT on the desktop platform.

I just can’t say all these without also talking about what I enjoyed about the platform.
Firstly, it’s super user-friendly. I particularly like the animation that comes up after depositing from L1 to L2. Really cool.

Also, transactions are confirmed really quickly.
Kudos to the team.

They also have apt telegram admins. In no time, I got huge assistance from one of them, and he was there with me to the end.

Just how I like it.

VIDEO ABOUT ERROR WHILE TRYING TO UPLOAD PHOTO ON MOBILE

VIDEO ABOUT ERROR WHILE TRYING TO MINT NFT ON DESKTOP
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1LeNPUrwFgHJNkILjAG0oZ9NFnXAWApF1?usp=sharing