My nft experience and future plan #ZKSwap V3 Nft#

(I don’t speak English very well, so I’m sorry if any of the words sound strange!:heart:
I’m VR/AR/MR/XR Artist. 3D painting in Virtual Reality Space.
Livepainting and Creating Artwork in various country Japan,USA,Germany,France, Russia,UAE,Singapore,Thailand,Malaysia,etc
My passion is to provide new experiences to people and expand their imagination.

collabolate with PRADA,FIAT(Italian car),SK-Ⅱ,Cokecola and more.
I using also Opensea and Foundation.(all my artwork sold out,The highest bid is 69.697ETH)

I knew that zkswap was now a global focus and would help me expand my NFT art to the rest of the world. I would be glad if i chance to create my nft on Zkswap.
I am convinced that NFT will become something that everyone in the world will use in their daily lives.
Digital art has become more accessible than ever, and in this way, it will enter our daily lives along with AR and VR.
High-performance AR devices in the form of glasses will become more popular than smartphones.
VR and AR will be used to decorate rooms, stores, offices, and everywhere with digital art. When this happens, I believe that NFT will expand even more dramatically.
I happened to experience this in 2016. I was like, "I can draw three dimensions in infinite space, this is magic! ” and I started drawing for hours every day from then on.
When I uploaded it to social media, I started getting inquiries from all over the world.
For several years now, I have thought that VR and blockchain have potential. However, I thought it was still a long way off.

When I heard the news about beeple in March, I minted my work to try it out, and my first work was sold for 69.697 ETH. I’ve always believed that digital art will be worth something someday, but this was a surprise!
3D pen artist (3Doodler and 3D dream arts pen official artist).
Before that, I was an idol, a dancer, a YouTuber, and a lot of other things! Some people made fun of me for doing so many different things, but I think all of them have lived on and led to the work I do now.

It’s like an analog 3D printer!
I’m making it every day because I want to create and deliver new spaces that have never been seen before to people all over the world!
I will use photogrammetry to bring real space into the virtual world, turn an empty desert into a futuristic city with AR, and use real, virtual, physical, metaverse, brain, and many other places as a canvas to materialize. I’d rather create an ideal future than wait for it. I would be happy if you could accelerate it with me.
I am posting the art on IPFS so that it will continue to grow in value after my death. I am trying to do the best I can now.
I will also continue to create and increase the value of my art until I die. [3D XR Viewer on IPFS]
https://conata.mypinata.cloud/ipfs/QmejpPsTU4KoF3QkXW8gokt6CkiEFbp8osKjYQ43TmzVtU
VR and AR will be used to decorate rooms, stores, offices, and everywhere with digital art. When this happens, I believe that NFT will expand even more dramatically.
My passion is to provide new experiences to people and expand their imagination.We will use VR and NFT to change the world. Not a goal, not a dream, I’ll make this a reality in the near future!
We’ll use AR to turn the desert into the moon of 2050!
Then I’ll be collaborating with some awesome stuff that I can’t tell you about right now.:heart:( I was collaborate with PRADA 2018 Maybe even more.)
I am unable to post video hope dev will consider it. Thanks