My vision for the development of #ZKSwap V3 #NFT

Nowadays, everything is changing rapidly. In one month, new technologies, projects, explosive ideas appear. One such explosive idea was nft tokens. I will say that at first I did not believe that they would become popular and promising. The same people who believed in it became wealthy and successful long ago.

I am glad that ZKS decided to open trading in nft tokens.

This opens up wide opportunities for the project:

1. There will be many new users who have extensive experience in trading and those who are just starting their way in the industry;

2. New funds will be attracted to the site;

3. Open up prospects for talented creators of digital art, game characters, and more.

The modern era has opened up great opportunities for many people who were very far from programming and understanding the essence of the blockchain. Many artists, singers, representatives of other types of art not only got rich on the sale of nft tokens, but also became more famous than they were before.

At the same time, statistics show that the main area at the moment is the purchase and sale of game characters as well as unique game items. In 2020, more than 40% of the funds were spent on this.

Many virtual reality lovers have received ample opportunities for the use of nft tokens. Let’s remember at least the hype that the Cryptokitties Game produced in its time.

Even now I remember the first time the ether network got stuck and how difficult it was to send a transaction during this period. Mint nft technology has improved significantly. Although from time to time, when launching large projects with digital characters, the commission on the air network rises sharply. In my opinion, this is one of the big problems of the nft industry, which must be successfully solved in the near future.

I hope that the ZKS project will contribute to the development of the industry and become one of the industry leaders along with opensea.
0x6797C20287b85E7566bfE2df8930AE983c4281f5