We’d like to build a ZKSpace community dashboard on Alphaday that aggregates ZKSpace news, on-chain data, social media, docs and research and much more into one customizable UI.
Why is this important for ZKSpace and project description
Market research we conducted in 2021 concluded that crypto users are overwhelmed with information and spend a lot of time jumping from one news source to another, from one social site to another, and usually have dozens of tabs open to stay up to date with everything happening in a community.
We aim to provide a single end-point from which ZKSpace users can consume all the information they could possibly want. We would like to create a dashboard that aggregates the following information into a single community dashboard:
- The latest ZKSpace official announcements and blog post content
- A feed of all news mentions of ZKSpace from coindesk, cointelegraph and 20+ other news sources aggregated from across the internet
- A calendar containing all ZKSpace events including ZKSpace Governance votes, meetups, hackathons with ZKSpace bounties, AMAs
- Podcast feed containing the latest appearances and interviews given by ZKSpace team members
- Youtube stream containing educational ZKSpace content.
- ZKSpace Docs
- Integration with ZKSpace Governance Forum to show the latest and trending discussion topics
- Discord & Telegram integration to show a feed of latest discussions
- FAQ, Whitepaper and other technical papers, ZKS tokenomics information
- ZKSpace Careers integration to show the latest open jobs listed
- ZKSpace Roadmap with all the links and descriptions included
- ZKSpace Product
- ZKSpace Developers Documents
- ZKSpace metrics including TVL, Total Trade and other metrics pulled in from Dune Analytics
My name is Paris and I work in Partnerships and Business Development at Alphaday
Alphaday’s co-founder is Deniz Omer and has been involved in the Ethereum space since early 2016 and joined Kyber Network in 2017 as Head of Ecosystem Growth before quitting to start Alphaday full-time in 2021. He previously worked at Thomson Reuters for a decade building financial products that rivaled the Bloomberg Terminal. He is also currently a Venture Partner at IOSG.VC
Alphaday’s co-founder Felipe has also been involved in Ethereum since 2016 and was a Developer Advocate at Pegasys and Consensys before quitting to work full time on Alphaday.
They have assembled a team of 9 individuals, 6 of whom are developers.
1,200 USD upfront costs for development including integrating the discussion forums, blog post, social feed, jobs listing, TVL and other on-chain metrics.
120 USD per month for 12 months for maintenance including having an Alphaday content analyst quality-checking the dashboard every day and ensuring the Calendar widget is up-to-date with latest ZKSpace events, all news mentions across the internet are captured by the dashboard, any updates not automatically captured by the Alphaday aggregator engine is manually added to the board, and other maintenance tasks.
Legal Name: Alphabox Solutions Pte. Ltd.
Entity Type: Incorporated
Address: North Canal Road
Email Address: [email protected]
Telegram handle: @Denizined
Discord name: Deniz | Alphaday#0697
Twitter handle: @DenizOmer
Live Product: https://app.alphaday.com/