Suggestions and my experience about nft create and trading #ZKSwap V3 #Nft

Nft one of the coolest think we have ever seen in this century. This is really great thing. I love to create nfts. I was waiting for that day. It is great to see that Finally zkswap is on nft marketplace. Today i stared my jouney. Hope i will create some coll nfts.
It is octobor 6th 2021 and had a blank web site , 4 Twitter followers, 94 Instagram followers, and just a personal family page on Facebook. This is going to be my journal while exploring being a creator in the NFT space during October of 2021.

My plan is to create a Dia de Muertos or “Day of the Dead” NFT series that spans the month of October 2021 to see which blockchain is the easiest and least expensive to mint my NFT’s. My first piece is above (low res and watermarked for now because it makes me feel better) and they won’t be generative, as in, there won’t be thousands randomly created and minted on one day and sold at a specific price. They are all individually created, one at a time, and I will decide where to mint them as I go along. I will stop creating them on November 2nd and delete all of the files I used in process once every piece is minted, which should be within a day or two after that.
1_uFyUggEh-3cFfV0GGNSozw

As of today, October 6th 2021, I have created only the first piece in the series (shown above) and will explore which blockchain and NFT space I want to start with. Off the top of my head I’m going to look at Ethereum, Solana, Algorand, BNB Smart Chain (formerly known as Binance Smart Chain), Elrond, and Bitcoin. Not necessarily in that order.

I don’t know how many pieces I will end up creating during this timeframe, but it will definitely be under 75. Since I’m only anticipating the time to do one or two per day, and I have less than 30 days, it will most likely be less than that.
And please keep the nft marketplace so simple so that people like me understand it well. And also add translation option it will also help those people who don’t know english well. Thank you

1 Like