Test #V3 Testnet #Feedback

1.When the exchange transaction is completed, the money displayed on the platform has not changed, it is very slow, hope to speed up the refresh of the web page

2.It seems that you can’t create nft directly. I need to create an author package first, and then create an nft. Is it better to have a hint, because I didn’t know at the beginning, it wasted a lot of time

3.There is no adaptation for multiple devices. When I am an Android phone, the picture on the web page is too big and the text is too small.

1. Then I connected to the test URL: v3.zks.app, ready to test the zkswap v3 version, but I didn’t find the test coin, what’s the matter, where did it go? Can’t wait, I recharged my test eth into the test network, recharged into 1.2 eth test tokens, the display price is 60000usdt, this is a wrong price, because on the main network, the price should only be 6000usdt, it may be a test The reason of the net

2. Then I can’t wait to start my test
    The test is mainly about these contents
    · Exchange of L2 tokens (2 exchanges)
    ·Try to add liquidity
    ·Try to withdraw and recharge L2 tokens to L1

After these tests, the overall performance went well. Except that the price I quoted just now is inconsistent with elsewhere, the others are correct. The token exchange authorization is suddenly better, which is much faster than the first level. I like this speed very much. The time spent on these exchanges is definitely It’s half an hour, now I finished it in 2 minutes, it’s really a pleasant surprise, thanks for the speed

thank you for everything, hopefully when the mainnet runs smoothly and success for all. Thanks you ZKS, always success

Wallet :
0x6DC1862755C46aD1745Ffa1498382859B3c19864