#ZKSwap V2 Token Listing Feedback# Awesome but how secure?

Hello,

First of all I have to say the design of ZKSwap V2 is very much awesome! It is really fresh and not mainstream! Good job for the designers and very matching colour choice!

I found some tokens in Ropsten Testnet Network and listed them very easily and also very fast! That went quite smooth than I expected! I added more pairs to listed coins as well. This also went pretty fast and easy! I think the test for listing is quite successful!

Here is some suggestions may help ZKSwap to make it better!

Language! There are already 3 languages available in the system but I think there can be more very easily. Community can help you in this. With an ambassador program or a incentivized community activity, you can easily add more language options to the main page. This will also increase the community connections! More people will be active in Telegram and Discord groups. I listed the coins but it would take very much time if I could not read the tokens should be in Ropsten Network. Language is very important for a project which aims to be the top!

Security! I do not know how will ZKSwap activate the coin listing feature but it needs a high level of security! When this become available, many scammers will appear to list their fake token address to scam people. This is such an annoying issue during token launches. Many fake token addresses were created just before the token launch to scam people. For no doubt these scammers will also try their luck here once token listing become available. Due to the decentralization, I can not and I do not want to suggest KYC for token listers but ZKSwap can add some reminders in the pages which alerts people to always check token address first. There can as well be a poll for coins which is filled by users to indicate if the listed token is legit or not. I can understand this can be manipulated but I believe the honest people in ZKSwap community is a lot more!

Tutorial Adding a tutorial for helping users how to list a token is a great idea. However, due to the language barrier not every user can get the benefits of it. I suggest to create video which includes as much as visual objects to help users for listing a token. This can work until you manage to translate it in a few languages!

These are all feedbacks so far from my side. It was a very smooth testnet and I am looking forward to see how it will develop!