Used the ZKSwap V2 testnet … many improvements have been made after v1 launch and many improvements are to be done yet. I would like note down some points after using it.
- Hope the long awaited waiting time for deposit and coin listing time will be solved when the mainnet will go live
- the user interference is catchy and also looks cool.
- providing liquidity and removing the liquidity works fine
- my first swap was completed but last time when I went to swap from ETH to ZKS after clicking swap… it is not redirecting me to metamask It is throwing me an “unknown error”
- I think there should be a prompt before every transaction about reminding the token that will be used for transaction fee
- bug report and social links are added in more option that is awesome.
waiting for the launch and using them after that
Addy : 0x38B2C7674f3b36CFe5f2B06Dc1Ab25B392282d18