YOUR VOICE MATTERS - Tell Us Your Expectations & Suggestions for ZKSwap BSC Version

1.has become a must because in order to match the expectations of all of us.
2.Coins that are detailed in carrying out the project, such as $CAKE, $BAKE, $ZOON , and others.
3.Pancakeswap $CAKE and Mdex $MDEX are the best choice of token fee for bsc can be used.
4.easier to use, can be realized well and also conduct audits of projects that will be listed properly to avoid fraudulent projects.

Address
0x31B5156aCdE06D717AE45dc89bC46b09C61D2910

#ZKSwap #BSC

1. I think Zkswap should issue a BZKS governance token, which supplies the same as the ERC20 version. because to maintain price stability and also be a balance between the BSC and ERC versions.
  2. as a pioneer of BSC. which must be registered is the BSC token. BUSD as BSC version stable coin. CAKE and BAKE as the first DEX version of BSC , and the more tokens registered I think the better because there are many options for investors to trade.
  3. for fee tokens, I think BZKS, BSC and BUSD, are enough for now.
  4. for first layer products , LOTTERY , NFT and STAKING . because these three products are very booming for the BSC platform.

0x9BA4F5DD70005a17Bd2D49876c7305ab3b0e1cAe

#ZKswap #BSC

#ZKSwap #BSC

If $BZKS is bridged/wrapped from ZKS erc20 that sounds awesome. However $BZKS is a new token maybe $BZKS will be like $GZKS eth version. Unlimited Listing it would be great to see it on zkswap bsc. For fee tokens so you must use BNB (BSC). BSCxZKS would be something great. Because i never heard about L2 in bsc, so I think this is a very extraordinary breakthrough and hopefully it will be the future of L2 in bsc.

Thanks, and congrats Team.

0x4d73ECE1C974B42C918128B78184AD53cEE41B95

1. Yes. It is very good
    2,. $BNB $CAKE $BAKE $SFP $ALLICE
  2. $BSC is lower fee gas
  3. Easier for trader

#ZKSwap #BSC

0xB02A4AA96F3e2a63Ebe1988b908b0CDA20e9dd56

1. I think Zkswap should issue a BZKS governance token, which supplies the same as the ERC20 version. because to maintain price stability and also be a balance between the BSC and ERC versions.

2. as a pioneer of BSC. which must be registered is the BSC token. BUSD as BSC version stable coin. CAKE and BAKE as the first DEX version of BSC , and the more tokens registered I think the better because there are many options for investors to trade.

3. for fee tokens, I think BZKS, BSC and BUSD, are enough for now.

4. for first layer products , LOTTERY , NFT and STAKING . because these three products are very booming for the BSC platform.

My address.
0x2dbA03ACd4CAB4C301D384bbb47BbF49d7Ec25f7

•I think it’s the right step so as not to be left behind by other projects.

•Because DAO will be fun with governance tokens.

•Top 100 Good CMC and some famous tokens in Asia $BNB, $CAKE,$BIDR,$BUSD

•costs are more cost-effective and faster and make it easier for anyone to trade so that it attracts more traders’ interest

#ZkSwap #Bsc

0x8A26C648846D7c59EE7638D977E04e3e5B21f2D2

As I see we are visiting some of the ones you developed, but we really hope for the security and convenience of low gas cost layer 2, I hope after you launch some of the top Coin marketcap tokens on the BINANCE SMART CHAIN ​​network $CAKE , $BAKE, $BIFI $AUTO $BANANA the most interesting thing. I’m recomended $BZKS :+1::+1:

0xec65DAfb6cEf59EE0A36504B164e6449a92761Ec

#ZKSwap #BSC

the name is very interesting it corresponds to the network, BZKS (Binance ZKS).
Coins that are detailed in carrying out the project, such as $ CAKE, $ BAKE, $ ZOON, and others
BSC alone is enough
can run more quickly and precisely in realizing the project

0x4b11C753CF9A0E14BEc207aDB5aCDe38865E2548

#ZKSwap #BSC

I want to use this medium to thank the team for the awesome development for this great project keep it up the good work. I hope that if ZKSwap has a BSC Version, BNB smartchain should be use as the gas fees to run the smooth Transactions in L2. It’s an identification for your product, I think like that, every project every time you launch a dex there must be a side to be issues a token for now you need to maximize the selection of coins, you are looking for what coins are in great demand and have many investors in the market, Like BNB, SAFEPAL, MOONPOT, OOE, TKO, CAKE etc. I hope your product in L2 runs smoothly, and can fishout fraudulent projects​. Thanks in anticipation.

0xc19f12d757644076e1e81605577ac64CD2e86b64

#BSC #ZKSswap

2 Likes

Firstly, I would like to congratulate ZKS for launching a program on the Binance SmartChain Network that’s awesome development from the team. Considering that there’s no layer 2 AMM on the BSC Network. And Secondly the speed of transactions is very fast to verify which makes it great.Thirdly, there is a need for BZKS as a governance token that can maintain price stability in each Network supported by ZKSwap. Lastly, the list of coins on ZKSwap should be considered from the market share and the interest of investors there so as to increase trading traffic on ZKSswap for using BNB as Gas fee to more reliable using ZKSwap on Binance Network. Thanks for the innovative development in ZKSswap.

0x8160684b00f59B8d2049C23c71bF42d6ea533c3c

#ZKSwap #BSC

#ZKSwap BSC#

1. Yes, it’s important, to be the hallmark of zkswap itself, like governance tokens, BZKS is choosing the right name

2.You only need to look at the tokens that are already in the zkswap version of etherum netwrok, some tokens may already support the bsc network

1. Of course BZKS itself. Because it will be a typical layer2 in your version, In addition it will increase the price of BZKS

2. We all hope that the existence of these layers will make it easier for all users, both users and investors, to enter a network or dex, easily, giving us a choice of different fee

0xE798D175A3697c7bb6C61BF3429c85828c92Da69

#ZKSwap BSC#

#ZKSwap #BSC

1. Yes , some other platforms also use governance tokens.
    Which is used for community voting. and also in exchange for staking

2. Top tokens bsc = cake , bake , pots, sfp

3. Cake. Because BSC users are mostly cake holders

4. hope: of course zkswap will be one of the best swap platforms. Which continues to grow and later has many unique features that provide convenience and comfort for users
    Suggestion: the use of a platform that is not too complicated because many new users are currently on the swap platform, some of them are unfamiliar with how to use the swap platform,

0x75399B821A5ffCb363AA570Dc3AcfD3edEe6CCFB

Hello,
kindly use heco okex polygon bsc wanchain Eth fantom all chain support eth network not us one or two chain like bsc and eth ,you can ad the cross chain function your dex ex all support the meta mask
My bsc heco okexchain wanchain bsc fantom polygon eth only one address .

0xa44B57Ca790b2f5F2A39468115FF3C5051bf9e1e

1. I hope that if #ZKSwap has a #BSC version, it can uphold the #BSC name with your product… AND Of course, right now whatever the blockchain is, it’s core value nothing, if it doesn’t have anything to do with the #Binance Smart Chain.

2. $FUSE, $TKO, $SFP, $BAKE, $CAKE $BNB

3. $CAKE for #PANCAKESWAP & $FUSE for #FUSESWAP

In $FUSE Once the block is full other txs cost LESS THAN $0.01 and are put into the next block(s), highest gas fee first., efficient and affordable use of gas.

#ZKSwap #BSC #Launching

BSC:
0xe51fF66779c03AAe770E3cf2a98ED3d214e5C618

this project very very good with nickname $BZKS and this project Top 100 CMC will be listed ZKS BSC version. it is very easier to transaction in the first layer 2 in Binance Smart Chain, Simple and Great project dan create this.

My address:

0xdA47B42CA95029E544AFbd03CD8C189315B765bB

#ZKSwap #BSC

#ZKSwap BSC#
Well i think for being a good dex is how to reduce the fee, the lower the better. And gain any coin that have a great fundamental on it, even it the new project, cause theres a lot of people playing on the new coin

Address
0xcb0863d96E455DA95D5398ea021DCD667c7dd3ad

1. A new independent governance token can be issued, but the ETH chain needs to reduce the corresponding ZKS supply and keep the total amount and release speed unchanged. Otherwise, if the total amount becomes larger or the release speed is accelerated, it will cause panic.

2. High heat currencies such as BNB, c98 and TLM can be listed on zkswap
    3、Pancakeswap $CAKE and Mdex $MDEX and BakerySwap $BAKE are the best choice of token fee for bsc can be used.
    4、My expectation for zkswap layer2 is that zkswap chooses to raise the currency price of ZKS at the right time.

0x26f807397390E6d91b940215Fa71647f3C4d4395

#ZKSwap #BSC

#ZKSwap BSC#

1. about BZKS…

it would be good. i’ve seen on the roadmap plan, ZKS will also be on other network like heco, etc. it would be good because with this network difference will separate ZKS in the network from one another. of course with the same value as ZKS existed before.

• ofcourse the popular coins on BSC ecosystem like $CAKE, $BAKE, etc

• wrapped popular coins like top 10 tier (btc, eth, doge, dot, etc) in binance smart chain.

• a potential project under 50M marketcap. usually, those tokens have a solid community. hope they will join into ZKS AMM and increased the TVL.

1. the coins itself. i think it’s looks good. for example someone swapped their cake into bnb, the cake will be subjected to tax. and for withdraw too.

-of course LOWER WITHDRAW FEE
-faster than ZKS V1 on eth
-enable fiat deposits(?)
-other feature (like trading DEX, lottery, etc)
-custom profile(?)

should i write wallet here?

0xcD3671a9598D31F875e5CD7c653ec33A97027eAE

#ZKSwap BSC#

imo, even if zks launched the BSC AMM version without layer 2 it’s already good because BSC itself is known to be faster, gas prices are cheaper than ETH and others. but i can’t believe what i see, ZKS will be launched layer 2 on BSC with zero gas fee. amazing. maybe ZKS will be pioneer of layer 2 on BSC and this can boost ZKS, especially for ZKS marketcap itself

1. sure, separate chain token must be added as long as the supply doesn’t increased. governance tokens are tokens that developers create to allow token holders to help shape the future of a protocol. with BZKS, users can do the voting, DAO’s separate with ZKS on ETH

• popular coins that existed before on BSC ecosystem like $CAKE, $CREAM, $BAKE, etc
  • wrapped popular coins who doesn’t exist on BSC like AXS, etc
  • top 10 coins on cmc with bsc network
  • stablecoins (hopefully, ZKS will make their stable coins e.g zUSD)
  • potential undervalued project
  1. bnb or using stablecoins as a terms of withdrawal. and for swapping on L2, give a percentage for AMM liquidity for each transaction on the coin to be swapped like other DEX do

-fast. since BSC itself is faster than ETH
-lower gas fee
-mini games feature (like betting, lottery, games)
-cross-chain swap to ZKS on ETH, ZKS on other blockchain (since i hear that ZKS will be deployed on hecochain, okexchain)
-trading options, hmm

here’s my suggestion, hope the teams like it :slight_smile:

0x65Fa4Bb939881d3d58B5bE82F672Ebe793B2a671

#ZKSwap BSC#

I don’t really understand ZkSwap because I’m a New ZkSwap user, I really hope ZkSwap can grow rapidly in the BSC network.
My suggestion is that ZkSwap must have a user friendly interface so that it is easy for users to use ZkSwap, create new features so that many users are interested in using ZkSwap and ZkSwap must have its own characteristics so that users will always remember Zkswap.

BSC address : 0x189fEfb1796bf53CCa4F909c3e90a8C5Eb0AF379