#ZKSwap BSC# My expectations and suggestions for the #BSC version of ZKSwap

Hello!
I will write my expectations and suggestions for the #BSC version of #ZKSwap

1. Should the BSC version of ZKSwap issue an independent governance token, dubbed BZKS?
In my opinion, the release of a new BZKS token is a fairly natural and logical event. If there is a GZKS token in the Ethereum network, then there must also be a token in the BSC network. It’s like Yin and Yang :first_quarter_moon:

2. What coins should be listed on the BSC version of ZKSwap?
First of all, it is worth listing well-established and popular coins with a large number of users and a developed infrastructure. I mean 1INCH, CAKE, C98, BAKE, TWT

3. What fee tokens should be added to the BSC version of ZKSwap?
I think it is an excellent solution to use, along with the ZKS token, such generally recognized fee payment options as BNB, BUSD, USDT. But the main one should still remain ZKS

4. What are your expectations for the first Layer2 product on the BSC?
The reduction of gas fees, I think, is one of the most anticipated events for any project. Farming is also important for the development of the project and attracting a new circle of users. In general, I am sure that the appearance of the first Layer2 product on BSC is a huge step forward for the entire crypto community and the ZKSwap community in particular. I wish you success in achieving all your goals!

Wallet :point_down:
0x7B62eFc852ad6e08414103EAAA5591b2589Eea1f