We have a great future ahead of us! ( #ZKSwap BSC# )

1. Should the BSC version of ZKSwap issue an independent governance token, dubbed BZKS?
Clearly, the appearance of Zkswap in the BSC chain is a serious leap forward, because now it is becoming a modern reality, rather even a necessity. Without this step, further development is impossible. With the growing demand and the number of network participants, the costs of using the network are also growing. Here the BSC network is an incomparable leader. CZ blesses this act :clap:

2. What coins should be listed on the BSC version of ZKSwap?
It is not necessary to reinvent the wheel. PancakeSwap has done everything for us for a long time, it is necessary to take coins that are in the top in popularity and expand this list as necessary

3. What fee tokens should be added to the BSC version of ZKSwap?
It is logical that the most correct solution in the network will be the use of a native BNB token. After all, BNB is today a brand and a quality mark that literally makes you increase the level of trust in any serious site where it is used

4. What are your expectations for the first Layer2 product on the BSC?
Huge prospects in the future. The network is not rubber, the number of participants and their transactions is growing every day. Therefore, it is necessary to prepare a Layer 2 solution in advance, so that by the time it is needed, it is already ready, tested and would ensure 100 percent operation

:fist_right: :fist_left:The community and the team have enough time to test and run the system, which will help to perfect Layer 2 in BSC and become number 1 in this segment. I would like to believe that everything will work out and we will have a better solution to the problems of the future. It is better to be prepared for them in advance

Also I attach my wallet number 0x923e8921A2B35052238C09e5200c5E00d6f67cDc