Feedback ZKswap on #BSK #ZKSwap BSC#

0x918CeFc8B0C54172cdAa6429e1b8487B3FC2EBbC

Hello, I would like to share my thoughts about the launch of the version on the BSC network. So let’s start :man_dancing:

1. The token is needed :+1: It is necessary to divide the total number of management tokens into two parts - gZKS and bZKS. Their number as a percentage should change in the direction of a gradual increase in the number of bZKS tokens, depending on the need and the growth in the number of BSC users. First, there should be more gZKS tokens, then the amount of each of the control tokens should smoothly come into balance, if necessary, by burning gZKS :fire::balance_scale: :moneybag:

2. There are a large number of tokens in the Binance ecosystem that are popular, these are both large coins and constantly emerging new coins that are rapidly gaining popularity.
Among the popular ones, I would mention $CAKE $BAKE and $SXP
Projects that are gaining popularity are $C98 $CQT and $ALPACA

3. I think it is the right decision to use BNB as the most logical way to pay for gas in the BSC network :raised_hands:

4. I hope that the deployment in the BSC network will have a positive impact on the development of the project as a whole and will give a serious impetus to the development of the crosschain concept. :1st_place_medal: :tada: :confetti_ball: :trophy: