#ZKSwap #BSC My opinion about ZKSwap BSC and NFT

1. Although I do not think that I am a great expert in the field of the crypto market, but I think it is important to share my opinion. Zkswap already has a gZKS token, which is quite suitable for managing not only the ETH version, but also the BSC version, and therefore I consider it impractical to issue new management tokens one after another for each of the new networks, there is no need for this.

2. I don’t understand why you choose. We really need an unlimited list, as in the version of Zkswap that is on the ETH network. Many users are interested not only in the most popular tokens of this network, but also in other little-known, but no less important ones. If the number of tokens in BSC is limited, it will be very bad.

3. I think that Zkswap BSC should allow each user to choose all possible tokens to pay the commission. At a minimum, so that users can choose the most important tokens for commissions, such as zks, eth, bnb, busd, usdt, etc. But, of course, it is much more convenient to use the token with which the transaction was made as a payment for processing the transaction. If the latter option is implemented, the user experience can reach a very high level, and all users without exception will be happy to use Zkswap.

4. I can’t wait for the appearance of NFT on the ZKSwap platform, I’ve been reading announcements for months that mention NFT and development. I really wanted to see NFT in the second version of Zkswap, but team haven’t added it yet. But this is a very big step on the way to a large community, its expansion and the great popularity of our beloved DEX. I’m looking forward to it!

I think that launching a BSC network is a strong step, but most likely not the strongest possible one.
The Zkswap on the BSC network will be very similar to the version on the main network. The functions will not differ, there will be the same mining campaigns, the same management.
The only main difference (this is what I was waiting for) is a higher speed and significantly higher ETH commissions. And I think that for the sake of these positive changes, it was worth launching Zkswap in BSC.

My address - 0xd1e04dd249a8360a238ED6740501Be1C01cD8614