#ZKSWAP #BSC Faith and Support Will Make ZKSWAP the Best!

At the moment, a large number of users still remain with ZKSWAP, support it in every possible way and do not give up, like our favorite developers (I wish them more strength, patience and wonderful ideas).

There are also a lot of detractors, many of whom simply waste time in vain, although they could just as well support the project and jointly overcome all the accompanying difficulties.

But the project is developing, it is still very undervalued, promising and respectable. And we must not lose hope for a brighter future, make every possible effort to improve it together, then, and only then, we will be able to get what we really want.

1. Should the BSC version of ZKSWAP issue an independent governance token, dubbed BZKS?
I think nothing bad will happen if we try to add BZKS, no one will lose anything from this. In my opinion, nothing will show better whether an idea is a good one than practice. Only by implementing various ideas will we be able to make the right decision.

2. What coins should be listed on the BSC version of ZKSWAP?
Just take, for example, the top 100 with CMC, why complicate it. Participants will offer a lot of tokens, but after all, tokens are in the top 100 for a reason, after all, it means something. They are needed most of all, you dont have to think about others now.

If we take large and necessary ones, then in my opinion, these are CAKE and BAKE. But I repeat, the more tokens are added, the better it is for the project, because simplicity and cleanliness are quite important.

3. What fee tokens should be added to the BSC version of ZKSWAP?
BNB and ZKS should be added as the most important ZKSWAP commission tokens in the BSC network. But I have not yet decided whether it is a good idea to pay a commission in the tokens used, in fact, it is much easier.

4. What are your expectations for the first Layer2 product on the BSC?
We know how much effort developers put into developing ZKSWAP. I wish the ZKSWAP team patience and strength. They are definitely moving in the right direction. I am incredibly happy to read the latest announcements and learn about the latest major changes. I think it may be the best DEX in the near future.

And I’m just waiting for as many new features as possible in ZKSWAP on the BSC network and great news from the team :slight_smile:

Address: 0xe1a8b6Fec7965e77984309938EAD134321aA5C91
#ZKSWAP #BSC