#ZKSwap #BSC Uniqueness / Why not unlimited listing

1. Should the BSC version of ZKSwap issue an independent governance token, dubbed BZKS?

Unfortunately, many even now do not understand gZKS, how and for what these tokens are used, and many also have difficulties using them. And what will happen when BZKS appears… And at the moment, the ZKSwap community is not so large that it can analyze problems and proposals in each of the networks separately

I don’t think it’s impossible. On the contrary, it could be very good and useful. But, in my opinion, this is the next step, only when the number of active participants will be greater. Then it will be possible to conduct ZKSwap business separately, plan and develop it in each of the networks in different directions

1. What coins should be listed on the BSC version of ZKSwap?

I really want to see an unlimited listing of tokens in ZKSwap on the BSC network, and not just a couple of tokens from BSC. After all, it was a great idea and a very powerful update, the essence of V2. I think this is necessary, as it will greatly improve the user experience, and at the same time increase the popularity of ZKSwap in the new network

1. What fee tokens should be added to the BSC version of ZKSwap?

I think that a good way to pay the commission is to allow the user to make the choice himself. It will be much more pleasant for him to choose the token that is more convenient for him now to pay for the transaction, there may be many reasons for this, for example, the fact that he has the most of this token now

But if it doesn’t work to add such a function, then I would like to see this tokens - USDT, BNB, BUSD

1. What are your expectations for the first Layer2 product on the BSC?

The first Layer 2 product in BSC should be different from all other subsequent ones, and from the current DEX (not using L2). We must stand out against their background, we must not only be the first of our kind, but also attract users. Give them what they want, what they are waiting for and cannot get on other DEX located in the BSC network, and then ZKSwap will be waiting for success

L2 Address 0xcaf99B18d6e971dB6073bfc4600ff9b2a8751996

1 Like