#ZKSwap #BSC Simplicity And Convenience Above All

#ZKSwap
#BSC
#BZKS

1. Should the BSC version of ZKSwap issue an independent governance token, dubbed BZKS?

BZKS is cool, just like gZKS, management tokens for each of the networks are brilliant, and the names should be appropriate, BZKS is very well thought up and sounds good. You can also later add OZKS and HZKS for other networks, for OKEX and HECO, respectively.

But no matter how well the name sounds, the main thing is that it does not cause any new problems, and that it does not scare people away from using it. Because then there will be a lot of management tokens, this may create some difficulties.

2. What coins should be listed on the BSC version of ZKSwap?

All decent cryptocurrencies should be added to the BSC versions, such as BNB, BUSD, CAKE, BAKE, AXS, BURGER, AUTO, SFP, PWAR, DAI, C98, SLP, ALLICE, MBOX, BUNNY. If this is not done, then there will be no big sense from BSC. But you should not add shitcoins either, it will spoil the perception and experience of users. Take, for example, the most popular ones, this will be enough, the main thing is not to overdo it.

3. What fee tokens should be added to the BSC version of ZKSwap?

I think that only one commission token is enough in the ZKSwap of the BSC network, it can be ZKS because it is the main one on the platform, or it can be BNB, which is the main and very common in BSC. If you add a lot of commission tokens, the platform can become cumbersome in relation to the choice of a token for paying for transactions. Therefore, you definitely do not need to do this.

4. What are your expectations for the first Layer2 product on the BSC?

A lot of very good proposals have already been made before me. I will add only the most important in my opinion
I believe that ZKSwap definitely needs cross-chain bridges, at least a bridge between the ETH and BSC network, so it will be possible to reach the largest number of users, if it works, then you can move on and develop this idea using other equally important networks.

Probably, that’s all. Thank you for the opportunity to speak out and be heard. We all really appreciate your desire to get closer to the community

My address - 0x896d858c6F0bc1B615A66231Bdf3A9913589Df90