#ZKSwap BSC# Review of ZKSwap BSC

I hope that my thoughts will be original, but if I am not lucky, then this is also not bad, it means that they are popular and the probability of their implementation is higher. I tried to list everything that was in my head at the moment

1. Should the BSC version of ZKSwap issue an independent governance token, dubbed BZKS?

Management tokens are tokens that developers create to allow users to help shape the future of a project.

These tokens greatly simplify the process of distributing and implementing great ideas of users that they want to bring to life and see in their favorite DEX. Therefore, I consider it not just necessary, but even necessary for the successful formation of ZKSwap

1. What coins should be listed on the BSC version of ZKSwap?

I want to see these coins in ZKSwap bsc: $CAKE, $BAKE, $TKO, $BUNNY, $AUTO, $WBNB, $SOLA, $REEF, $BIFI, $TOKOCRYPTO, $BUSD, $BNB, $MBOX, $TRX, $BSCS, $ADA, $SATOZHI, $TKO, $JULD, $ETC, $SFP. In general, why not make it possible to add an unlimited number of BEP-20 tokens, like listing any ERC-20 tokens in the ETH network? It would be very convenient. I am sure that many have already written about it, and I am also sure that many are looking forward to it

1. What fee tokens should be added to the BSC version of ZKSwap?

The more coins are available to pay commissions, the better. Four is definitely not enough. It is necessary to add at least bnb, there can not even be a question here. Why not just take them from the second point (the second question), I want to pay for gas with tokens, which I propose to add to the list. You can even make all the added tokens available for commissions, let users choose which ones are more convenient for them.

1. What are your expectations for the first Layer2 product on the BSC?

Cross-chain exchange of ZKSwap for other blockchains will be a very cool improvement of the existing platform.
Greater speed, since BSC is faster than ETH (I don’t want to wait tens of hours-days)
And a small gas fee. Since the BSC fee is much smaller

This is all that I have been waiting for and am waiting for from ZKSwap in BSC.

address
0x4902FfAEb95b5C977Db4024465083Ff65712DB59