"gZKS enough" and a little more #Zkswap #bsc

First of all, I want to say, as a Bsc fan, this is very good news for me

I hope that Zkswap in Bsc will be able to get more fans. This is real because there are now a lot of users in the Bsc network who can give a positive assessment of Zkswap

I also hope that Zkswap will steadily move forward and achieve the results of Uniswap, and it is better to bypass

1 . Should the BSC version of Zkswap issue an independent governance token, dubbed BZKS?

I must say right away, I am not a big cryptocurrency expert, so my opinion is only user-generated and my words do not pretend to be infallible

I think that it would be very stupid to add BZKS, because we already have GZKS. Why stamp management tokens, what is the need for this? I and other users consider this unnecessary, it is better to use the time to solve more important tasks :blush:

2 . What coins should be listed on the BSC version of Zkswap?

The BSC network uses a large number of users, it is unlikely to be a good idea to add only a small number of tokens. I can say with confidence that you definitely need to open access to a large list, perhaps it should even be more than in the main network

This will allow Zkswap to gain even more popularity in BSC and give community members a wide choice, something that we have been waiting for for so long. And to start, you can add some kind of Bake or Cake

3 . What fee tokens should be added to the BSC version of Zkswap?

I really want commission tokens to be - Zks, Bnb, Usdt and similar basic tokens. And the rest are not mandatory at all, rather it will already be as a pleasant bonus for users. If we rely on the convenience of the majority, then it will become much more convenient for all of us to use Zkswap

4. What are your expectations for the first Layer2 product on the BSC?

The team is already working very hard, they probably don’t have any free time at all. Therefore, I will simply be glad of any positive changes in the life of the project, in general, any steps on the way to the top

I want to wish the team strength and good mood. I am very glad that I met this wonderful place on my way, and I believe that in the near future you will be able to become the best AMM

My wallet: 0xa320f6cF64442dde77004F1104fDC2FF1B36f417