As always, I am glad to have great news
And as always, I am glad to take part in interesting events, by the way, thank you for this opportunity
1. Should the BSC version of ZKSwap issue an independent governance token, dubbed BZKS?
- Perhaps at some of the subsequent stages of the project’s development, the idea of adding BZKS will be relevant, but at the moment I think it is unnecessary. We have GZKS, and this is enough to manage zkswap both in the eth network and in bsc
- But later, when more important things are done, BZKS can still be added, but for this, the community must be larger and more active, otherwise the new management token will be a ballast
2. What coins should be listed on the BSC version of ZKSwap?
- Shitcoins should not be added, because it will spoil the perception and experience of users.
- I think so - all decent cryptocurrencies should be added to the bsc version, otherwise it does not make much sense in bsc. For example, any list of the largest cryptocurrencies by capitalization, they will be enough
3. What fee tokens should be added to the BSC version of ZKSwap?
- To begin with, I want to say that I just want the commissions to be as low as possible, and which tokens will be used for this is not so important for me
- If we still talk about tokens, then in my opinion, using bnb tokens as the main means for paying commission on the zkswap platform will greatly facilitate the life of users who use it, it is simple and easy.
4. What are your expectations for the first Layer2 product on the BSC?
- I am waiting for faster transactions, often I have to wait a long time for a transfer to be made, for example. The BSC network should probably contribute to this
- Of course, like everyone else, I am happy to expand ZKSwap and exit in other networks. But I understand correctly that the commissions in BSC are already low, while it seems to me that Layer 2 will not be as popular as in ETH. But this is my subjective opinion, I may be wrong. And in the end, I am glad of any positive changes, the main thing is that we move on