#ZKSwap #BSC About the First Layer 2 DEX in BSC

I am glad to share my opinion about BSC and the latest developments related to ZKSwap and cryptocurrencies

1. Should the BSC version of ZKSwap issue an independent governance token, dubbed BZKS?

If you issue BZKS, then there will simply be more coins to manage, they will be more specialized

If you do not release BZKS, then GZKS will remain a coin for management, it will be more convenient that only one

Still, I think that the options are equivalent. Will ZKSwap release BZKS, or not… This will have little impact on the project as a whole, and the release of BZKS can only complicate management, it’s probably better to leave it until later, now it’s not worth thinking about it

1. What coins should be listed on the BSC version of ZKSwap?

The most important thing I think is that BSC zkswap should fill in all the missing places of zkswap ETH + be able to use all the features that are not available in the existing version and those that will be later. You need to add all the most popular tokens that the user needs, all the tokens that are in great demand should be on zkswap

Any of these types - bnb, bake, cake, twt sfp bifi, sfp, xvs, axs, posi, mbox, twt, cream, busd, alpaca, auto, etc.

1. What fee tokens should be added to the BSC version of ZKSwap?

I want to pay commissions without making unnecessary movements, I want the commission to be simply deducted from the coins that I swap or transfer. So that you don’t have to choose a token to pay the commission. I think it will be more convenient for traders this way, the trading process will be much faster and easier

1. What are your expectations for the first Layer2 product on the BSC?

Firstly, my first impression was very strange, considering that there is no DEX L2 in the BSC network. I was both pleased and very surprised. In BSC, the commission is cheaper, I was waiting for this

I also want to note that a lot of capital is currently spinning around Gamefi, it is worth noting that Zkswap has the opportunity to take on a share of this market, I am also waiting for this

Thanks for your attention!

And thanks to ZKSwap team for this opportunity, please hold such events more often