I'm joining the event #Zkswap #Bsc

Should the BSC version of ZKSwap issue an independent governance token, dubbed BZKS?

In my opinion, the main problem with this solution is that the more management tokens are issued, the more versions of ZKSwap located in different networks will move away from each other, and this may probably lead to a deterioration in the work of ZKSwap and its support by the community.

It is better not to do this and leave gZKS as the only management token, since it is already convenient and irreplaceable. There is no need to add new ones.

What coins should be listed on the BSC version of ZKSwap?

Adding the possibility of unlimited listing of BEP20 tokens to ZKSwap can be a very time-consuming task. I think there is no need to load the already busy development team once again, because you can take only the most necessary tokens for users.

$BUSD, $CAKE, $BAKE, $C. R. E. A. M, $SXP, $ALPHA, $WBNB, $BUX, $BURGER and anything else that is popular at the moment in the cryptocurrency markets.

What fee tokens should be added to the BSC version of ZKSwap?

ZKSwap in BSC should definitely allow users to choose any tokens for commissions that they want. At a minimum, you can make tokens for commissions: BNB, USDT, ZKS, ETH, etc.

It is more convenient, of course, to use the tokens that you trade as a commission for processing a transaction. Then the user experience will be able to reach a very high level and every user will be happy to use our favorite ZKSwap.

What are your expectations for the first Layer2 product on the BSC?

I am very happy to work on attracting new users from other neighboring networks to us in order to increase the distribution of ZKSwap. The current active audience of BSC is very large, and it would be a big mistake to miss such an opportunity.

But we must not forget about the most important functions that ZKSwap provides to users in the ETH network, because without them we will not have the same success in BSC, and the potential is very large.

Actually this is what I expect and what I hope for

0xe22838F72f89b48180a21B635F99e28C6C01ddB5

With all the best wishes, Luise