#ZKSwap #BSC Review For The Future Top 1 Layer 2 Dex

1. Should the BSC version of ZKSwap issue an independent governance token, dubbed BZKS?

I believe that now we should focus on solving more important problems related to the management of Zkswap. To create a proposal, you need to have 50,000 Gzks, and an incredibly huge amount available only to whales. When ordinary participants see such limitations, they immediately lose the desire to participate in the development of the project, because it is incredibly difficult to do this, and the contribution with a large amount of effort will be too small. It will be a big step forward to lower the threshold of Gzks tokens required for the publication of the offer, and thereby allow more active community members who want to influence the fate of Zkswap to build a road to the top of the cryptocurrency market.

2. What coins should be listed on the BSC version of ZKSwap?

I believe that there should not be too many tokens, only the most necessary ones for the basis, such as Bnb, Busd, Usdt, Zks, Eth, are enough… And a large number of empty tokens will flood Zkswap and worsen the user experience, there is no need for them, only disadvantages.

3. What fee tokens should be added to the BSC version of ZKSwap?

I want that during the swap and also during the transfer, you can use the coins that are used for the transaction to pay the commission. For example, when swapping Usdt to Busd (or when transferring one to some address), one of them should be available as possible, this will be very convenient, since the user will already have the necessary coins.

4. What are your expectations for the first Layer2 product on the BSC?

I’m expecting bridges. I think that Zkswap certainly needs a bridge between Eth and Bsc. I believe that this will allow us to reach more users, if it works.

Continue in the same spirit and do not lose heart for a minute if something does not go according to plan, we see how confidently and consistently Zkswap is developing and we are following its development with great pleasure.

I am incredibly happy to join the active members of the community who are interested in making Zkswap the best. I suggest you read my answers to your questions and I hope to contribute to the development

My address: 0xe22838F72f89b48180a21B635F99e28C6C01ddB5

1 Like