#ZKSwap BSC# Go to the top!

I am one of those zkswap users who have been continuously following the life of zkswap for months and quarters, taking part in almost every regular campaign.

Thank you for the opportunity to support my favorite project, I am waiting for such interesting campaigns.

1. Should the BSC version of ZKSwap issue an independent governance token, dubbed BZKS?

I think it would be possible to slightly lower the threshold for creating an offer, since many community members really want to take part in changing the life of zkswap. But almost no one has 50,000 gzks and it is unlikely that it will ever be, this limit does not allow very good, very important and necessary proposals for zkswap to be widely distributed, supported and implemented.

2. What coins should be listed on the BSC version of ZKSwap?

I believe that all the necessary coins in the BSC chain must necessarily be added by the users themselves of their choice, with almost no restrictions. This is what zkswap went to, came to, and should not lose, otherwise it will be a very big step back instead of development.

3. What fee tokens should be added to the BSC version of ZKSwap?

I have a similar opinion about commissions, it is incredibly inconvenient to pay for commissions with tokens not used in a transaction. If you, like me, want zkswap to get better and better, you need to give application users the opportunity to pay for commissions with the same tokens that they use for transactions, choosing a certain limited amount for commission options is unacceptable.

4. What are your expectations for the first Layer2 product on the BSC?

At the end of my post, I want to say that I expect from the first Layer 2 product on the BSC great progressive differences from all other existing and subsequent AMMS, including those that do not use Layer 2. Zkswap should be the first among all AMMS, stand out and attract as many people as possible to such a wonderful project, so as not to lose all existing potential.

Must have:

+ L2 bridging for Popular Networks (Polygon(Matic), Fantom(Fantom Opera), xDai, etc…)

+ NFT

Thank you for reading this. I will be happy to try to participate in the following interesting campaigns. All the best and good luck!

My wallet 0xe5CC6794d9d0D4EC55DA58e3a0263ADfa2d6F283