my view on #ZKSwap V3 #NFT

1. Personal experience or insights of your involvement in NFT design, distribution, or trading

Hearing the word NFT is indeed familiar in my head but that doesn’t mean I know everything about NFT, but at least I have known about NFT for a long time. Learning about NFT is not easy to understand but I didn’t stop to learn it, I’ve learned about NFT starting from what NFT is, how it works, how to make it, how to trade it, etc. so that’s why I always add insight about NFT from anywhere and anytime.

1. Your vision on current and future NFT development

providing a vision for NFT now and for the future is not easy, but after I learned about NFT I have a strong vision for NFT, now NFT is enough to make a place for people to trade, distribute etc., so I believe this will be a bridge for NFT in the future.

1. Your thoughts on issues currently exposed in the NFT industry

Always think the best for NFT no matter what happens, so whatever problems befall the industry, I’m sure it will make the NFT industry even better in the future.

1. Your expectations and suggestions for the NFT feature based on Layer2

Of course, I thank the ZKSwap team, both developers, teams and others. So, my hopes and suggestions for this NFT feature I want to be the best from the others, make this update a motivation for the people involved in it. Good luck for the future

address : 0x2493E60fD61fa65961476b1943E90B4405cEa1C9