Daily Operational Newsletter from the ZKSwap Team
Today’s ZKSwap status: As of 18:00 GMT on March 23, 2021
- TVL $233 million
- Liquidity $60 million
- Transaction 1,877 (24 hrs transactions)
Since we are approaching the end of March, the team would like to remind you of what to look forward to in 2021 Q2:
- Support user-initiated unlimited token listings: the user can join the Layer2 network and utilize Gas-free transaction and swap services provided by ZKSwap;
- Enable dynamic configuration for Layer2 system parameters, further shortening the time spend on withdrawal from Layer2 to Layer1;
- Support non-fungible ERC 721 token standard and NFT token transactions and swaps;
- Adopt recursive zero-knowledge proof technology to enhance the TPS of Layer2 further;
- Release ZKS governance and usage policy of gZKS governance tokens.
And you are always welcomed to check the full 2021 road map to understand more:
We have also gathered some really cool feedback from our community in designing the product and future events. The team is going through and seeing if we can make it happen. We’d like to sincerely thank you all for the constructive suggestions.
Q&A of the Day
How can I transfer my zks token from the exchange to the ZKSwap app?
Firstly, you can withdraw your ZKS to Metamask wallet, connect your wallet to zks.app, and deposit your ZKS.
Are there any details I could learn about the ZKS token economy model ?
Please kindly check our economy whitepaper here: https://github.com/l2labs/zkswap-whitepaper/blob/master/zks_economy_whitepaper_en.pdf