# V3 test network feedback # share after personal use

I’m really glad the team gave us a chance to test the network and some rewards for the testers. Here are some of the feelings I’d like to share with the community. That’s my personal opinion.The Ui for V3 looks great. It’s certainly compelling and user friendly. Anyone can fall in love with it. I use very good switching and nft functions. Git some tokens from Rinkeby Faucet and use them to swap and cast nft. The TAP token deposit is instant, so we may see the same thing when it launches the main network. It’s faster than ZKSWAP’s V2. This is really cool. For the swap, I only used it twice and got an immediate result. The exchange is instantaneous. No extra time is required. No need to delay and get stuck on the deal.And it’s a good foundry. It’s user friendly and easy to use. Any novice can cast their nft without hesitation. The purchase function is also very good, just click to buy nft in the market, so anyone can use it as early as possible without any problems. NFT is also a good market. You will see a lot of high quality nft and these features are very user friendly. There’s nothing complicated about it. It’s all so easy. This is a good sign, because everyone likes the simple things. Developers are also focused on this area. So I think everyone will like it. V3 was tested before it was released. Hopefully we can all see the success of this great layer2 nft market and land on the moon. Thank you to all of you and to the ZKSWAP team and developers. In addition, the platform’s user experience is key. We see ZKSWAP adding new features all the time. The whole platform is bloated. I don’t know if it’s possible to break out different products to complement the entire layer2 ecosystem, so that users can choose to use different products.In short, the efforts of the ZKSWAP team were visible. I will always grow up with ZKS. Hopefully we can all see the success of this great layer2 nft market and land on the moon. Thank you to all of you and to the ZKSWAP team and developers. Hopefully we can all see the success of this great layer2 nft market and land on the moon. Thank you to all of you and to the ZKSWAP team and developers.

my wallet address:0xa3596f9E20be8806Dc76e6857f3cc9c928808c8B