#V3 Testnet #Feedback Amazing V3!

#V3 Testnet #Feedback
I am a loyal user of zks. From V1 to V2, to the current V3 beta version, I can see the changes in the entire zks. Because of the high gas cost of ether, I think the 0 gas of zks is a big advantage. And the project team has been doing things. From the rebranding activities in the past two days, to cmc now, and now the V3 testnet is online, it proves that the development of zks is exciting. I have the honor to participate in it today. After the V3 test, I cast my own NFT. The entire interface of V3 is so rich in technology, with a touch of pink, very flattering, and more importantly, the entire interface is so clear and simple. I uploaded a picture of my own creation, and then cast him. The whole process took no more than 10 seconds. I didn’t realize the congestion of the block at all. This is an exciting thing. I think the V3 of zks is completely comparable to professional NFT trading markets such as opensea and tofu. I hope zks can get better and better, and finally I wish you all a Merry Christmas in advance.

My address is 0xD862f0aD859dAdD427791bC016Df9625EeDB36aD。THX