#V3 Testnet #Feedback by Danieceng02

My Suggestions and Opinions about ZKSwap V3 testnet

In my opinion, the ZKSwap V3 testnet is very good for a platform that has just been launched, although there are some drawbacks because whatever we do the first time, there must be drawbacks that can be used as lessons.
The good thing that I like about ZKSwap V3 Testnet is its complete NFT minting feature which includes picture, video, and audio files.
But unfortunately from my point of view there are still shortcomings, among others:

1. We have trouble finding NFT in the NFT market because of the lack of filter features, so we have trouble finding NFT in the form of gif/video or looking for NFT in the form of sound and NFT in picture form. We have to look for one on each page. Then there are still no filters NFT grouping for example in terms of price from cheapest to most expensive, then in terms of time from newest to oldest.
  2. Lack of tokens in the SWAP feature. For example we can only exchange ZKS to USDT or ETH, we cannot directly exchange ZKS to other tokens such as UNI or USDC. Which will drain the exchange fee.
  3. I think it would be better if the background color or the theme was predominantly purple like the color of the ZKSwap logo.
  4. For the list of coins that can be swapped, please increase it again so that more interested people from other tokens can swap on ZKSwap. And please make the swap fee cheaper so that people prefer to swap on ZKSwap.

For the future, hopefully ZKSwap can be better and continue to create new ideas in the Cryptocurrency field. If possible, please make a metaverse project if there is an opportunity in the future.
ZKSwap To The Moon

L2 address : 0xf34bd769ca67e18bcce26baf0b6f0819a0c43c05