#V3 Testnet Feedback# by ibtsam

First of all, good work team. It was the first layer 2 swap and nft platform that I used and Am very much excited for the mainent launch. The UI is simple which is a good thing for new users who are already struggling to understand layer one and layer two. Especially the Deposit to layer 2 function is very seamless. The swap feature works flawless too. I only faced the problem that I didnt receive the test tokens. Although I got them from other faucet but it can be a problem for new users. And offcourse layer two swap needs more tokens but am sure those will be added. NFTs on layer 2 is a very good idea. Am looking forward to its evolution.
First of all, good work team. It was the first layer 2 swap and nft platform that I used and Am very much excited for the mainent launch. The UI is simple which is a good thing for new users who are already struggling to understand layer one and layer two. Especially the Deposit to layer 2 function is very seamless. The swap feature works flawless too. I only faced the problem that I didnt receive the test tokens. Although I got them from other faucet but it can be a problem for new users. And offcourse layer two swap needs more tokens but am sure those will be added. NFTs on layer 2 is a very good idea. Am looking forward to its evolution.