#V3 Testnet Feedback# Crypto Kurious

After some trouble getting test tokens and unlocking my Metamask wallet the actual testnet went smooth. I had no trouble depositing funds to my layer 2 wallet or purchasing and minting NFTs. The withdrawl took a little longer then expected but eventually went through. Here are some suggestions I have that would make it more enjoyable to use.

Block Explorer:
There are two graphs on the block explorer page that it is unclear what they represent.

Suggestion:
Give each graph a title or short description describing what the data represents and label the X and Y axis.

Block Explorer:
After clicking the button to expand the overview there is a lot of information displayed and it seems overwhelming to look at.

Suggestion:
I recommend separating the information in columns. One for the overall totals, another for 24 hour totals, and another for info like Block Height, Pairs, Liquidity, Latest Block.

NFT Mall:
The only option to purchase an NFT is buy now.

Suggestion:
Adding a shopping cart would be a nice feature or possibly a favorite / wish list where users can save the NFTs that they like while looking through the mall.

0x1e8e2f38b73d810ee9c4ac1a3b7a97e2055d9031 - Layer 2 Wallet