#V3 TESTNET #FeedBack Depositing, Sending, Withdrawal, MintNFT, Swap, add Liquidity

First of all, I want to say a job well done to the developers of ZKSwap. You guys took your time to develop one of the most amazing application. Let’s dive into the functions of the application. The first thing that made me fall in love with this app is after connecting your wallet you will still be prompted to unlock your wallet before you can carry out any operation which is very good in terms of security-wise. Secondly, The dashboard shows you the total value of your assets. Deposit, send, and withdrawal is also easy to use. I added around 4 Eth testnet to try all the functionality of the website and so far I loved it. I was able to Mint, Buy and Sell NFT without any glitch. I was also able to provide liquidity on various coins. This is one of the best I have seen so far with much functionality all in one place. All functionalities are well documented, see attached screenshots.
Suggestion: I think the number of NFT to be minted should be added as we can only mint one copy of

NFT.
L2 address: 0xEa05696C0Cf60BE153b7ffD2F86Ba53b8f1cFABD
Thanks