#V3 Testnet #Feedback feeling

Good evening

1. When I first used it, I found that there was something wrong with the faucet. If I couldn’t get water, I didn’t know whether I had finished getting it.
  2. Gas is too high. Personally, I can’t accept it. I need 40 usdt for extraction, but the cost of casting NFT is acceptable.
  3. I think the updated interface is quite convenient for new users. Of course, some function keys should be added. For example, the editing function of NFT can be added, including deletion function. After the sale, I failed to find a way to cancel my NFT. This is the feeling I tested myself. I don’t know if I’m too stupid to find it.
  4. I think NFT should add filtering function, which is very good, otherwise some recommendations are really unfriendly.
  5. Some users can add the shooting NFT function by logging in with their mobile phone, although it sounds a little funny. But it’s still a good idea, isn’t it?
  6. It’s a good idea to add management functions to NFT, edit, delete and sell directly.
  7. The Internet speed is still good. The fluency is very good. I like it very much.
  8. I also found a very serious bug, that is, when I move from the second floor to the first floor, there will be insufficient expenses. However, when I maximize it, it can be raised. No matter how much you have, it will be stuck out. When I input a balancelarger than my wallet, I will maximize it at this time, regardless of gas. I can extract it. Here is the voucher I issued myself

The above is the result of my test. I hope ZKS it can solve the problems raised by usersOf course, the ZKS is perfect now.

L2 :0xF2F47F994055c5e18513bB6Aab343baF2145d6E2

3 Likes