#V3 Testnet #Feedback from CryptoAndy

Well, first of all, I’d like to thank you for this opportunity to test something new.

I’ve tried the new features and find everything in general pretty good and smooth working.
I’ve tried to buy NFT artwork, then minted mine, tried to sell it, and withdraw to Metamask.
All went fine and I was surprised by the speed, it rocks.

However, there is always something to improve.

Here’s the list of the issues I’ve faced with and some suggestions you may want to take into consideration:

• add some search/filter options to the NFT listings, like price, date, etc

• add the ability to close the modal window as you can do on settings instead of searching for the “x” in the top right corner. I mean it would be great to click outside the popup window and it gets closed (first, second screenshot)

• that would be nice to be able to cut/resize images when updating the profile (third screenshot), same for NFT itself

• better make a smaller font size or just shorten it to EN / V3 instead of “…” in the top right

• Rinkeby top right drop-down menu is not working

• ZKS and USDT were not deposited

• when you’re logged in with Metamask and opens vsan.zks.app it offers you to reconnect the already being connected wallet again and the button is somewhere on the bottom of the page and the rest of the interface buttons are disabled, that’s quite misleading.

Anyway, that’s a great update and I can see a lot of effort was invested into this project, so I’m pretty sure it will grow fast and will be a real gamechanger.

Keep on moving team.

Oh, almost forget to mention my MetamMask wallet, just in case lol:
0x7c71fF0E30fbF581a21e7E08C74bE4C6995E321b