#V3 Testnet Feedback# from KaplinskiyArt

Very cool trial version of Testnet V3. Very user friendly and nice interface. The only request, please make a diverse selection of translation languages. A lot of people from around the world will enjoy your masterpiece and google translator usually makes the page freeze and nothing happens unless you reload it with ctrl+f5) Thank you for your efforts and work. I myself am an NFT creator and buyer and it is very important to me to have such projects especially when there is an opportunity to buy NFT with a small gas fee. Wonderful service, beautiful display of NFTs. A little more of my notes on the interface. It would be cool for the newbies in trading and collecting NFT on the site to put some tutorial videos on what and how to do when you get to the site for the first time. Sometimes it really helps newbies to get the hang of it and enjoy all the pleasures of creation and trading. Also in the section NFT to make a little larger size display pictures Thumbnail.
And in the section https://vsan.zks.app/en/nft/sell to take out of the section More in the basement of the site or in the header icons with links to social networks, forum, twitter, discord.
Also could not find collection creation. Seen only min 1 NFT. But put it in a specific collection of my own did not see. Add at the minte NFT in addition to the name and the creation of the collection and perhaps even a choice of categories ( sorting by topic) art, animation, photo, collectible, etc.
And so all swell, still will definitely be posted and use the service, quick transactions, all easy and convenient.
You are the best! Thank you for being there.

My wallet:
0xb7C4414aeD67D500fc8Ea346181eAA66455DaB4c