#V3 Testnet Feedback# Full Review

Here is some feedback from my review of the application:

I’ll start with NFTs.

NFT Minting: I was able to mint a new NFT quite easily, even though the user interface could do with some improvements to make the process more intuitive.

Suggestions:

1. There is no way to sort and filter NFTs by price or other criteria. That would be very good to have.

2. The search function should also allow people to search by name. This will come in useful when there are popular collections.

3. It would be good to have a toggle to switch between viewing Collections or viewing the general marketplace.

4. I bought an NFT from the Mall but it isn’t showing in the “Collected” section of my profile, or anywhere else. The transaction also isn’t showing on the explorer.

The Wallet

Swapping: I was able to swap multiple times between tokens without problems. The wallet UI is also nice and simple.

Suggestion: One improvement that I would recommend is to change the small values checkbox caption from “Hidden small” to “Hide Small Values”.

Sending Tokens: I was able to send tokens to other wallets with no hassles.

Pool

I was able to add liquidity to the pool easily, and I like how the pool activity history is displayed.

2 Likes