#V3 Testnet #Feedback(genius feedback)

First i would like to thank you very much for giving the opportunity to let me test your platforms.
The idea when there is incentivized testnet which attracts the people as well being very honest here and i like it.
I have been using Zkswap v3 testnet for n almost 4 hour now, it is very smooth and flawless when it comes to transaction confirmation the function keys are quite visible, and it’s simple to discover what you’re looking for The delivery is quite convenient, requiring only one click to complete;

The NFT layout is quite obvious, and the explanation is easy and understandable, making user feel very at ease.
The purchase of NFT is likewise accomplished in a single click, with a very low and quick processing charge.
But i would like to add something on while minting nfts even if you have already minted one it lets you mint again that same nft you own already.
So this is a kind of major bug i would say , i hope the team will try to fix this as soon as possible Also if you can add to search nfts by its attribute would be very helpful.

Apart from this everything looks good to me. :heart::+1:

Thank you.