#V3 Testnet Feedback# good experience on ZKSwap

I used zkswap test network, and the overall experience is very good. I think many people are discussing NFT related content, but I think in addition to NFT function, token trading function is also very easy to use.

First of all, there is no congestion problem in layer2’s network. All transactions are very smooth. Basically, transactions can be completed just after submission. It is a little similar to the experience of centralized exchanges. It is much faster than the exchange on eth’s main network, and there is no need to pay high gas fees. The trading experience is very good. If you want to buy or sell, you can basically complete it immediately, You won’t miss any market.

Of course, the newly added NFT function is also very good. The NFT market on the ETH main network is quite popular, but both creation and trading require expensive gas fees, which is unacceptable to ordinary users. Zkswap reduces a lot of gas fees through layer2 solution, and the transaction experience is very smooth and fast. It doesn’t need to wait for block confirmation. It’s very cool.

Of course, there are also shortcomings. First, the current function is relatively single. Compared with opensea, many function points are not supported, such as sharing twitter, collecting NFT, or authenticating well-known artists. However, I believe that with the iteration of the version, these functions will be gradually improved and enriched. We may also innovate new playing methods based on the unique advantages of layer2 to improve the user experience. Let’s look forward to it together.

Another point is that at present, the level of works on the platform is uneven. At a glance, it used to be pirated and meaningless pictures. There are no well-known creators and no artistic value. I think if the platform wants to be long-term, some stars or project parties must come to create, attract new traffic and make the platform more famous.

In addition, music and video NFT will also be popular in the future, but no relevant works have been seen so far, which can be promoted in the field of music and video.
I hope ZKS team will get better and develop more products with good user experience. Come on.

0x1580A4eca28dF3e73CB0fE2A5EA0c0F9b22f5b39