#V3 testnet #feedback good job V3

The V3 testnet project that I have done, I am very happy because zkswap finally launched V3 even though it is only a testnet, but it is very good and easy…starting with swap coins which are very easy to connect to all eth networks…such as usdt, Shiba inu, and especially zks…very good,and easy…just like swap in any application,but swap in zkswap is easier and faster… Weaknesses in nft, there are still many who are confused about nft, I was also confused at first, how to sell the nft, if you buy it, many people will know, but selling it is a bit difficult… is it possible that users are confused about how to sell it… for those who are confused like me, try asking the admin zks…that’s the problem…like this, still a bit confused…but after asking admin zkswap so you know…thanks admin zkswap…!

For the advantages, even though zkswap V3 is only a testnet, all the service features are good, very satisfying, thank you to all members of the zkswap team who are very extraordinary, have struggled, and worked hard to launch this V3… my hope for zkswap V3 will be to be the best zkswap…I pray, we pray for you always, success always for zkswap V3 for a better future… :pray::+1::heart::heart:Is good V3 good luck…and thank you…hopefully it will grow to be the best

Wallet;0x93189916551Dc68392288c58F77C9f5c7c66a451

13 Likes

The zkswap has a great platform, easy usability and a great project plan. Awesome appearance, nice aim and objective. I truly look forward to the Mainnet launch of zkswap. Awesome project.

Wallet address: 0x7673E5D8ac82bBc4eD744828e03Aeac77B841652

#V3 Testnet Feedback#

1 Like

The V3 testnet project that I have done, I am very happy because zkswap finally launched V3 even though it is only a testnet, but it is very good and easy…starting with swap coins which are very easy to connect to all eth networks…such as usdt, Shiba inu, and especially zks…very good,and easy…just like swap in any application,but swap in zkswap is easier and faster… Weaknesses in nft, there are still many who are confused about nft, I was also confused at first, how to sell the nft, if you buy it, many people will know, but selling it is a bit difficult… is it possible that users are confused about how to sell it… for those who are confused like me, try asking the admin zks…that’s the problem…like this, still a bit confused…but after asking admin zkswap so you know…thanks admin zkswap…!

For the advantages, even though zkswap V3 is only a testnet, all the service features are good, very satisfying, thank you to all members of the zkswap team who are very extraordinary, have struggled, and worked hard to launch this V3… my hope for zkswap V3 will be to be the best zkswap…I pray, we pray for you always, success always for zkswap V3 for a better future… :pray::+1::heart::heart:Is good V3 good luck…and thank you…hopefully it will grow to be the best

5 Likes

Hopefully, it will be accepted by all levels💫
While SEARCHING THE NFT Mall - Search filters (price, type, value… etc.) are require d PLZ add, Only ID search is not enough.
Although great work. Soon ZKS NFT Platform will rock others like opensea, OKex NFT, others.
Nice experience.
Thanks for the opportunity to be part of this awesome project!!!:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:
My wallet - 0x912A3e62099eBBC1936738999Fe1f800F57D45ba

3 Likes

#V3 Testnet Feedback#
Hi all! An obligation of appreciation is all together for your persevering exertion.
The all around arranged interface is helpful. All trades completed quickly and the real appraisal without a singular slip-up. Assuming no one really cares either way, add more lingos and faint point. The central concern that I couldn’t do was add liquidity, I wanted more for Transaction Fee.

Starting considerations were that this felt exceptionally buggy - UI didn’t go over totally clear and set aside me some effort to become accustomed to. The site over and again mentioned me to open wallet on each page I go over. Needed to open wallet multiple times on each page for it to begin working smoothly. At last it began working smoothly and it seemed like metamask and ZKSwap were at last conversing with one another reliably. Not certain what the bug here is explicitly but rather it felt baffling regardless.

There should be a person count under mint NFT area portrayal, right now it simply says 20 characters and is really questionable as it wasn’t clear what part of NFT depiction I expected to alter. (A noob client will battle to know precisely what needs altering).

The UI of the crisscross exchanging stage was lovely, and trading of ETH and pens sets was consistent, extraordinary experience for a $1 expense. Anyway a few capacities are not yet there, eg. the cutoff request and extension. Aside from having an extraordinary UI, I couldn’t imagine anything better than to see the sum or volume of token( ie accurate worth of the said token at a given value the token is exchanging at) that the client will purchase, the subsequent equilibrium of the client if he/she should sign the exchange.

In general view , it was an exceptionally extraordinary test insight and a great deal of guarantee for the ZKSwap V3, and a brilliant future on the ZKS principle net. I’m glad to be essential for this fantastic excursion. Much obliged to you

wallet: 0xf76DD8Cf43B4bDd9C31AD91c869f003b40F07E75

#V3 Testnet Feedback#
Hi all! An obligation of appreciation is all together for your persevering exertion.
The all around arranged interface is helpful. All trades completed quickly and the real appraisal without a singular slip-up. Assuming no one really cares either way, add more lingos and faint point. The central concern that I couldn’t do was add liquidity, I wanted more for Transaction Fee.

Starting considerations were that this felt exceptionally buggy - UI didn’t go over totally clear and set aside me some effort to become accustomed to. The site over and again mentioned me to open wallet on each page I go over. Needed to open wallet multiple times on each page for it to begin working smoothly. At last it began working smoothly and it seemed like metamask and ZKSwap were at last conversing with one another reliably. Not certain what the bug here is explicitly but rather it felt baffling regardless.

There should be a person count under mint NFT area portrayal, right now it simply says 20 characters and is really questionable as it wasn’t clear what part of NFT depiction I expected to alter. (A noob client will battle to know precisely what needs altering).

The UI of the crisscross exchanging stage was lovely, and trading of ETH and pens sets was consistent, extraordinary experience for a $1 expense. Anyway a few capacities are not yet there, eg. the cutoff request and extension. Aside from having an extraordinary UI, I couldn’t imagine anything better than to see the sum or volume of token( ie accurate worth of the said token at a given value the token is exchanging at) that the client will purchase, the subsequent equilibrium of the client if he/she should sign the exchange.

In general view , it was an exceptionally extraordinary test insight and a great deal of guarantee for the ZKSwap V3, and a brilliant future on the ZKS principle net. I’m glad to be essential for this fantastic excursion. Much obliged to you

wallet: 0xf76DD8Cf43B4bDd9C31AD91c869f003b40F07E75

1 Like

3 Likes