#V3 Testnet #Feedback Good project (Specimen12345)

Hi. Firstly, I want to say thank you very much for the project for what gave such an opportunity to test the functionality of the site. I want to share with you an excellent impression of this project. These guys have a handy product that you can use and it helps save both time and money on getting nft. The site is great, the design, fonts, nice layout of the words, I liked everything. I liked everything. The only thing was that I could not get nft for a long time. Maybe it was taking too long to get the money or the site was overloaded. But I got it easy to buy nft and just as easy to put their own and sell. I would like to see a more in-depth filter for finding the necessary nfts, as well as the ability to add nfts directly into their wallets.
Even not a big nuance to make the pictures smaller, they really take half the computer screen, it is not very convenient to look at.
I liked the swap tokens, very fast and without any problems. I have never had any problems with it. Also had no problem adding liquidity, very easy and convenient, I would use!
Ideally I would like to see price charts for certain nft, where I could see historical data or purchase history, I did not find such a function.
Just please add other languages to the site, I would like to have more choice. For example, the Russian language.
It would also be nice to see on the main page links to social networks such as Telegram or Diskord. I found it not very convenient to look for them somewhere in tabs.
Service pleases, I hope the project will be developed further. Good luck!
my wallet address: 0xe56B8925A911599f84B38bd10EB9cc2A0421e0FA
Hi. Firstly, I want to say thank you very much for the project for what gave such an opportunity to test the functionality of the site. I want to share with you an excellent impression of this project. These guys have a handy product that you can use and it helps save both time and money on getting nft. The site is great, the design, fonts, nice layout of the words, I liked everything. I liked everything. The only thing was that I could not get nft for a long time. Maybe it was taking too long to get the money or the site was overloaded. But I got it easy to buy nft and just as easy to put their own and sell. I would like to see a more in-depth filter for finding the necessary nfts, as well as the ability to add nfts directly into their wallets.
Even not a big nuance to make the pictures smaller, they really take half the computer screen, it is not very convenient to look at.
I liked the swap tokens, very fast and without any problems. I have never had any problems with it. Also had no problem adding liquidity, very easy and convenient, I would use!
Ideally I would like to see price charts for certain nft, where I could see historical data or purchase history, I did not find such a function.
Just please add other languages to the site, I would like to have more choice. For example, the Russian language.
It would also be nice to see on the main page links to social networks such as Telegram or Diskord. I found it not very convenient to look for them somewhere in tabs.
Service pleases, I hope the project will be developed further. Good luck!
my wallet address: 0xe56B8925A911599f84B38bd10EB9cc2A0421e0FA