#v3 testnet #feedback good testnet

By implementing NFT in V3, I think this is the best NFT platform for user experience currently available in V3. There is no swap application that uses the NFT feature, this is very good for me because there is an NFT feature. for swap speed I’m sure it’s good and perfect,Trade transaction speed is also very fast, which is a common point of all layer2 platforms, but unfortunately they can’t make NFT freely, which is fatal. The creator is the resource and everything of the platform, and the creator has the right to define and develop new works. Everyone is the creator, and selling it. very important thing for the NFT platform, and zkswap gives everyone the right to create NFT. In fact, it is clear on the platform that many people create new works and sell them in malls every day. Even though it’s only a trial network, it’s enough to show people’s attention and love for zkswap. Therefore, I think it is necessary to give everyone the right to create NFT, so that zkswap will be the future leader of the layer2 NFT platform, and be the best. In addition, the user experience of the platform is also important. We see that zkswap has added a new function. The functionality of the entire platform is a bit bloated and that’s pretty bad. I don’t know if it can be divided into different products to improve the ecology of the whole layer2, so that users can choose to use the product they want. In short, the efforts of the zkswap team are clear, good work to the zkswap V3 team, and good luck with v3 later in the mainnet, to all crypto users. And I will always grow with ZKSwap and its coins, I hope that in the future zkswap V3 will be even better during the real mainet… wallets; 0x8159bB35a39172052EEd12a14176936e5Ba5CC21

1 Like