#V3 Testnet Feedback# Great NFT market

The design is great in terms of usability and appearance. I didn’t encounter any problems while creating my NFT. All elements of the project did not cause me any problems. I would compare it with the best in this industry NFT. Thanks to you, I had the opportunity to make the first NFT and I will definitely post my entire collection here in the future. Thank you to the project for the opportunity to use your testnet. Below I present to you my first NFT and highly recommend ZKswap.

Below link to my NFT:

https://vsan.zks.app/en/nft/3644

Below is a link to my Twitter post:

https://twitter.com/michalgbb/status/1467073596002639877?s=20

Duggestions for my changes:

1. Add an automatic network change button

Zrzut ekranu z 2021-12-04 11-54-36

Other facts about my NFT

• The diagonals of a square are

The diagonals of a square are {\displaystyle {\sqrt {2}}}{\sqrt {2}} (about 1.414) times the length of a side of the square. This value, known as the square root of 2 or Pythagoras’ constant,[1] was the first number proven to be irrational.

A square can also be defined as a parallelogram with equal diagonals that bisect the angles.

If a figure is both a rectangle (right angles) and a rhombus (equal edge lengths), then it is a square.

If a circle is circumscribed around a square, the area of the circle is {\displaystyle \pi /2}\pi /2 (about 1.5708) times the area of the square.

If a circle is inscribed in the square, the area of the circle is {\displaystyle \pi /4}\pi /4 (about 0.7854) times the area of the square.

A square has a larger area than any other quadrilateral with the same perimeter.[7]

A square tiling is one of three regular tilings of the plane (the others are the equilateral triangle and the regular hexagon).

The square is in two families of polytopes in two dimensions: hypercube and the cross-polytope. The Schläfli symbol for the square is {4}.

The square is a highly symmetric object. There are four lines of reflectional symmetry and it has rotational symmetry of order 4 (through 90°, 180° and 270°). Its symmetry group is the dihedral group D4.

If the inscribed circle of a square ABCD has tangency points E on AB, F on BC, G on CD, and H on DA, then for any point P on the inscribed circle.