#V3 Testnet Feedback#Hope for good luck

Nowdays I am using testnets to see how technology improves and whats going on on financial and crypto market. It was all good about ZKSwap V3 but since I have used ZK.Sync and ZK.link also…in comparison to them it was not that much smooth to be fair.

Although best part was buying/ selling and minting NFTs.

Problems:

I was facing problem in deposing L2 wallet assets .

suggestion:

There should not be any limit of 24hr for test tokens so that more and more transations can be done by users and limits of testnet can also be tested during these times.

H t t p s : / / v s a n . z k s . a p p / e n / n f t / 1 1 2 5 8

i have created this nFT: h t t p s : / / v s a n . z k s . a p p / e n / n f t / 1 1 3 6 9

I have faced some delay in this transaction, you can check this out.

0 x f 0 5 3 8 5 6 e 4 2 f a d b f 4 1 6 e e e 7 4 a f d f b 6 7 9 a 4 3 1 8 2 7 2 6 d c 3 4 1 4 d b 6 5 3 e f 2 e 3 e 1 2 c f 5 8 a

Rest was good about ZKSwap V3 but lack some more tokens and actions. Hope for good luck after successful trails.

A l l t h e b e s t t o t h e t e a m d o i n g h a r d w o r k

2 Likes

I dint experience this , with my ZKS and USDT Tokens . I added for from faucet three times over a couple of days of tests and they still seem to be there today. I am sure there are some issues though, Surely something for the ZKSwap to look at , to facilitate proper testing