#V3 Testnet #Feedback hopefully

From my personal experience using ZKS, I think there have been many extraordinary developments made by the team from ZKS.

And hopefully ZKS can be more advanced and known so that it is in demand and can compete with superior coins that have already been known by crypto circles and the public.

Come on, ZKS continues to skyrocket to the moon. Come on, come on, come on

But there are also some drawbacks
I cannot pack my 5 NFT for sale
The other party could not buy my 5 NFT in a package, which was indeed a bad experience
My works cannot be protected like OpenSea. If someone steals my pictures, how can I solve the problem of copyright protection
Can I deploy a contract for participants to implement their mint functions? I haven’t seen a place to do that yet
When it comes to copyright protection, can the authorities set me or some qualified candidates as certified NFT market participants? There is too much noise in the market at present, which can easily cause bad money to drive out good money.

It is my pleasure to contribute in this forum. I am really happy that the team give us the chance to share our experience on v3 testnet. The testnet features are really awesome. I tested it some times ago and fells really good. And waiting for official lwunch. It will be a great success for zkswap. Because in current world nft is a great thing. And without nft features no project will be proper fullfill. With this update zkswap is now a fullfill project. People will start using this because of zero gas fee. Previously we spend millions of $ just for gas. Now? The scenario is changed we are now able to create without high gas fee. This is really awesome. Hope team will marketing properly in social media so we get more Users on zkswap. The more user we get, the greater success we gain.
Best of luck for upcoming changes. Thank you again.

Wallet
0x70525CfaDe4A6999ec53C51a929DFA5883FA4ACf