#V3 Testnet Feedback# My experience 101

Master Satoshi

My first Minting NFT meet MASTER SATOSHI enjoy and lovge NFTs and i really Found it very Easy and simple compare to other platform that offer this kind of Usage .This is very advantageous compared to doing other websites of the same type, which I have. However, there are still many problems I encountered here => First, network delay which is not good, be it user reason or website connection problem. This required the team to do some tesnet in this V3. I shouldn’t be experiencing this kind of network lag here. It also causes me to load slowly when using the website. I tried to open the website and load it every three times, to get.=>Secondly, about the navigation bar There is too much content in the navigation bar ", which I find hard to read in the testnet V3 application. I think it can be further divided into channels, for example ,all social channels can be viewed one by one into the bar. Finally, when I want to try to sell my NFT , I don’t find the “sell” button. I think the “sell NFT navigation” button can be added next to the “mint NFT ” interface. facilitate user sales. Besides, when I enter nft market, I don’t have a strong search function. I can only find related NFT via NFT id . I think you can add tags for example NFT associated, NFT associated character. Above are some of my views,
hopefully they can help to improve the website even better, because many maybe it’s not just me who’s complaining because the web is not as stable as it seems hope it stabilizes fast on testnet this time and i hope it will improve quickly and become the best swap app among cryptocurrencies.
Lets all be in the same Page make our Future Digital

My wallet for your Donation for making more this kind of Blog
0xf674B13B3857BECcE7e63C3Eaed3B14374df10d0

Please note:

1. The events will run for 2 weeks from 7 AM December 1st, 2021 to 7 AM December 14th, 2021 (UTC). Any activity that occurs outside of this two-week window will be deemed as test data and not applicable for rewards.
1 Like

so you mean i already late for these i just fill out the form