Here is a simple guide on Guide on how i used the V3 testnet and the exprience was awesome.
ZKSwap is a brand new exchange protocol based on ZK-Rollups technology. Through Zk-Rollups technology, all ERC20 tokens are transferred to Layer2, and the consistent state of Layer1 and Layer2 is guaranteed based on continuously generated zero-knowledge proofs. This solution allows all exchanges to execute on Layer 2, achieving real-time swap with zero gas fees, unlimited scalability, removing the constraint from the Ethereum’s TPS, and block confirmation time.
Connect your Rinkeby Test Network and try out the ZKSwap V3 testnet to create, purchase, or sell NFTs on Layer 2 to receive the rewards.
- Visit the ZKSwap V3 testnet page.
- Connect your Metamask wallet.
- Change the network to Rinkeby Test Network.
- Make sure you have some Rinkeby Test ETH and tokens.
- Now visit the [L2 wallet section], unlock your wallet and deposit some test tokens.
- Now go to the [ZKNFT section] and mint an NFT.
Contact me on: 0x67389CB595f95BAfC6A9Fb724E208b3073820cAd
TO THE MOON GUYS