#V3 Testnet Feedback# My Feedback for ZKSwap v3 testnet

My opinion or Feedback about the ZKSwap v3 testnet overall, the application is very good, starting from the eye-pleasing UI coupled with a smooth and comfortable UX that makes the experience of interacting with applications very friendly. There are several things that I think can be improved or improved from the application.

Whats-App-Image-2021-12-04-at-22-40-28 — ImgBB (4)
Whats-App-Image-2021-12-04-at-22-41-30 — ImgBB (5)

1. Adding a sort function to the NFT mall might not be a bad idea to make it easier for users to find the specific NFT they want based on for example number of views, highest or lowest price, newest artist, or bestseller.

2. The transaction fee for the liquidity pool seems a bit expensive, I don’t know if it’s a bug or not, forgive me if I’m wrong, but if it’s a bug it means it needs to be fixed, last I saw the fee was around 1.7ETH.

3. Adding category and tag selection when users want to mint NFT I don’t think it’s a bad idea and I think it will make it easier for users when they want to buy NFT by category or tag. Categories such as Photography, Illustration, Video, Image, Gif, Audio, video, Anime, Travel, Food, etc. adding subcategories is also good in my opinion if you want to be more specific.

4. From what I can see, the username and the NFT title look kinda connected because the font size is the same. Maybe in this case it can be fixed by changing the size so that it is not the same or giving a different color to the username or title of the NFT. (Can be seen in links above)

5. I don’t know if this is a bug or not, I can’t press the button or the button doesn’t work on me. (Can be seen in the links above)

Those were some of my opinion or feedback, I hope they can help for the progress of this project in the future. Great job to the app developers, devs, and everyone else who has put a lot of effort into contributing to building ZKSwap, and hopefully ZKSwap can become the best L2 on Etherium in the future. sorry for my bad English >-<

My Address : 0x713D22cc1D174E90204728b5E624F7a02E0b8289