#V3 Testnet Feedback-my words

Hi everyone! I am a newbie when it comes to NFTs, so minting, buying and selling are all new to me. I was glad to try out all of these stuff using ZKS platform. The user interface is great and I was able to navigate easily following the steps given on how to do the minting, etc. One thing that I always forgot to do is to confirm or sign an approval for the transaction I was making in L2 Wallet (my bad though).:sweat_smile: So switching to Metamask wallet made me confuse during the process since it was my first try but I made it.:grin: I know I will get the hang of it and my experience was actually great. Depositing tokens were fast even the minting, buying and selling of NFT. I just minted one NFT and I have set sell it in the mall and I hope someone will buy it even if this is just a test.:grin: The fee for the transactions I made were cheap and not as I was expecting since I have heard from other NFT creators and collectors that minting is also pricey.

I just noticed the part when I was trying to browse the NFT Mall, they were just loading for more than it should to appear. I don’t know if it’s my internet connection issue or the platform’s side. I just have to mention it since it was part of my experience using the ZKSwap and maybe it wasn’t only me who had encounter it. I am not a tech savvy person so I have a to walk you through my experience as simple as that.:grin:

Kudos to ZKSwap and the people behind it, I know what you are doing right now will be successful in the near future. Keep up the good work!:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes